if you were going to drive to florida from ny would you use your own car or a rental?

by the way our car has only 24,895 mil on it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We always use our own car. My boss thought we flew..I was like you don't pay me enough to fly. LOL We just drive our own car always.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't put the miles on my own car. I'd rent. Not to mention tourists tend to get into wrecks so you don't want to get your own car dented. PLUS if you leave the car at home no one will know you are gone and won't break into your house.
    Anonymous

• Probably rent, but find a company that allows unlimited mileage AND read the fine print! ... I just wouldn't want to put the miles on my own car!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My own. My brother in law gets rentals all the time for work and they break down and are unreliable.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'd have to think about how much money was in my budget for the trip.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• RENT! I wouldn't want that wear and tear and mileage on my own car. Not to mention that is A LOT of driving, and accidents happen.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• it depends on the cost of the rental..but if i could afford it i would take a rental...i would be afraid of gettin into a crash and i wouldnt want my car wrecked
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• We use our own car. Much cheaper!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• ive driven from ny to florida and back about 10 times. i always used my own car.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I always rent when I am driving 500 miles or more away from home. But my car is a 2001 with 110K miles on it. I don't trust it for long drives like that. Plus, since it is a chevy cavalier, it's small so we usually rent an SUV or a minivan.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2010