Pain in lower right side

So I'm 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I saw my doctor Monday and talked to her about my side hurting she told me that it was just braxton hics cause the pain went away. Well today my right side was hurting so much that I couldn't even eat. I felt really nauses and actually threw up. The pain is still there and it hurts worse when I stand up. I know I should probably call the doctor but I would feel stupid if it is really just Braxton Hics. It started at 11:15 am and is still hurting and it is 9:52 pm. I have no appetite and drink lots of fluids. There is no bleeding that I have seen but I do throw up when the pain gets worse. Any ideas what might be causing the pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YOur appendix of gallbladder. If YOu have had that pain for that long I would go in to the Er and have an ultrasound done. If it ruptures it wont be good.
    Anonymous

• I just got my appendix out and your describing what I felt.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the ER, better safe than sorry. It sounds like your appendix. I had mine out 6 years ago and I remember feeling horrible pain and throwing up everything I ate (and I wasn't pregnant).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• gallbladder I have that issue but its not in my side. It could be your appendix so go to the hospital or atleast call and talk to the on call doc or nurse and see what you should do. Good luck
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I've had my gallbladder out so I knew it wasn't that. But I didn't think the gallbladder and the appendix where on the same side. thanks for all your answers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2010