What would you think of this man?

He is a correction officer and married and trys to hook up with other women at my child's school. In front of me one day he sked out another mom who I despise who is the biggest attention whore. She now acts like she avoids him. So now he is on the prowl again, always checking out womena and making comments that others can hear. Wht would you think of him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd think he is just a whore and as long as he did not bother me, I would not worry about it. We have a guy at my job in maintenance and he is a deacon and wife supposed to be a pastor. He flirts with every woman in the bldg. Everyone. Me he does not play with because of how I carry myself and word has gotten around how big my husband is. Plus I let it be know that if he does I would file sexual harassment.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• not to be judgmental but sounds like the typical correction officer, i know most of them that work at our local prison and they are always on the prowl...
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't think anything of him. It's none of my concern and I mind my own business. A correction officer hitting on other women does not affect me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Sleazoid.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• He is full of tats. His wife is so beautiful. One time I had to help out at the school and they assigned a work station for me and him and the wife said hell no , you're not going to work with my husband. I am. Iwas like your hubby ls not all that. So ever since then he tries to act so seductive with other women in front of me, but I feel nothing......
    Anonymous

• Why would I think anything of him? How about paying attention to what YOU are doing instead of watching others and passing judgements???
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• By the way, you don't like him do you....kinda sounds like it from you second post. If not sorry.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Eww. No way kermit the frog in pr. No way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• LOL! So you think he is hitting on other women to make you jealous. That is what I decipher from your second reply. I highly doubt that, sorry.
    Anonymous

• Id make it very known that he needed to stay the hell away from me! other than that, obviously from her reaction at the school function his wife knows how he is, and decides to deal with it. So I'd just stay out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2010