Is it true that if your "spot" is pretty tight than you'll have more chances of needing a C-section?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• LMAO at this question! Um... no. Your vagina is a muscle made to stretch and expand with child birth. There are other reasons in which a C section would be performed...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i hope not. i'm beyond tight, i tighten up every time after sex and they need to use the tiny speculum on me at the gyno, just to paint a picture, and that is after a 5 1/2 month pregnancy coming out of me (miscarriage) 3 years ago....yeah i refuse to get a c section because i'll never get my abs back if i get one. lets hope its not true
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• LMAO nope not true. Sorry to break the news to all th c section mamas who may WIsh too believe that. Crack open a pregnancy book!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• ALL babies are meant to be birthed out of your vagina.
    If medicine hadn't advanced to C-Sections as we know today the baby would have died. C-sections are meant for complicated labors. Doctors get paid more and it is easier for them to perform a c section than to deliver vaginally. Having a tight vagina comes from kegels!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• NO IT DOESN'T....i've never done kegals in my life and i swear i'm as tight as a virgin
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Take it from a woman who is constantly "tight" . No. You do not have to get a c-section. An episiodomy maybe, but not a c-section.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• you only need a Csection if there are complications or you don't dialate enough. although i've heard of some women opting for csections instead...
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• ? What "SPOT"? Parking spot? Spot on shirt?
    That said, I did need a c section with my first 8lb 11 oz boy because he got hung up on my pelvic bone. :( It was scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• highly recommend ina may's guide to childbirth. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2010