Any women trying to concieve with PCOS??

Hi ladies! I am a 21 yr old mother of one (a 5yr old son) and I feel ready for # 2 like NOW! I was diagnosed with PCOS in Feb. of 2009 after not having a period for 5 months. I have never been on birth control and my doctor recently put me on it to help regulate my periods. I am on a progestin only pills as the combined pills give me severe headaches. The pill I am is called Camila. Any advice ladies is GREATLY appreciated! By the way have any of ladies heard of or ever tried Geritol to get pregnant? Thanks in advance for ur comments!

SexyDiva19

Asked by SexyDiva19 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Alas yes... I'm TTC #1 actually. You should join our group Living With PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Lots of good stuff in there. Good luck dear, it's a horrible disease to have and I wish you the best
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I has had PCOS for 9 years. I have always had a uterus filled with cysts, weight gain, hair in unwanted places, ALL the symptoms. And I have the most irregular periods....but I also have 2 beautiful children and we will be ttc # 3 in June! Both times it only took about 3 months to get pregnant and I did it with the help of fertilityfriend.com. My OB always puts me on a low carb diet, and I also start prenatal vitamins and cut back on coffee and soda. Good luck
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Thanks ladies I appreciate it. I am still TTC but Im thinking this month may be my month but we'll see...
    SexyDiva19

Comment by SexyDiva19 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010