Fun stuff to do with 2 year olds

Iam looking for some new activities to do with my daughter she is two. :) Any good ideas? Thank you! :)

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 1:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids LOVE going outside. It doesn't matter what we are doing, if it is outside, they have a blast.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 1:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I bought a plastic tub of air dry clay from walmart, rolled a piece out and let my kiddo put beads in it, looks pretty neat too, also loves to just mush the clay around too, then i let it dry and we paint it the next day....Mothers day is coming up, and he is going to do hand print flower pots and plant flowers in them for all the grandmas and aunts. We went on a rock hunt the other day to find huge rocks to paint and decoate our yard with...I made some small bean bags out of old fabric and we do ring toss...I use the old card board boxs from cereal or wipes or what have you and cover them with white paper and let him color them.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• almost everyday we do a a color hunt, we try to find as many things around the house or outside that are a special color, today was red. When we have nice weather, we do a special pick nick lunch outside on an old blanket. On bad weather days, I have a medium size plastic tub that I fill with beans or rice and he loves to play with small cups and spoons in it, but he likes to eat the rice dry, so I stick mainly with beans, he doesnt like to eat those as much.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2010