Are you "sore" after sex?

I just had great sex. Yay! But now I'm feeling really sore and tender how do I calm the soreness? What do you do when you're sore?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Health

• use a cold wet washcloth on the area.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i always get sore after sex. i'm far from a virgin but i'm as tight as one and i tighten up after every time so i always get that soreness afterwards. i just hop in the shower to sooth it, after cuddling of course
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• If it burns down there lol, from being a bit too rough....use a cold compress.

If your just sore all over from all that humping.. I would suggest a nice hot bath.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Maybe next time you should use some lubrication if you're going to be that vigorous lol. Other than that I'd say maybe a cold washcloth or a sitz bath.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I always get sore, and it'll last for a couple of days. I don't know what to do, I just deal with it. We use lube too...I'm not sure what the deal is...?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Hubby is so girthy I always "tear" a bit on the back end of my va-jay-jay and it burns when I go to the bathroom. Diaper rash cream helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My clitoris gets soar. I will rub it or use a vibrator on it during sex. Last night i came 3 times! Have not done that since we were just dating, i felt like she-woman! BUT, my poor little lady button is now hurting. I rubbed it too hard i guess....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I would get pain during and it would last after for a bit. But not always, depended on who I was with but for some reason, ALWAYS had it with my STBX.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Just a another view of the problem.......... after being a widow for a year and a half, I'd sooooooooo love to be sore again. Pathetic, huh? I need alife.......LOL
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2010