hurts during and sometime after sex

Lately like the last two days me and my husband have had sex it hurts. I really noticed it tonight though. TMI alert... while my dh was going in it hurt like he was too far in or something. We usually have sex like that and goes that deep but has never hurt like that before. I also notice that afterwards sometimes my lower stomach hurts like where my uterus is. It almost feels like cramping for a little while. Just an FYI we've been ttc since July 09. I haven't had a period since Feb and I've had negative hpt. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 2:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had that once a few years ago. I went to the doctor and was told nothing was wrong. It hurt for a few months and then eventually went away. Never did find out what it was. This was maybe a year or so before I got pregnant. If you've missed your period though I would go to the dr. anyway even if your hpt was negative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Sounds like your cervix is lower than usual which means your not ovulating right now. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i get the same pain from time to time and it goes away but second anon seems to have a good answer which i'm going to take as being true for me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010