Did anyone deal with any experiences with New Faces Development Center?

My 2 year old daughter was approached by a scout at a local mall,who said wow she should be a model. So they called me up. I went to this agency where they took $850 for photoshoots that day and stupidly I signed the contract. To my greatest horror, as I went home I learned that I was scammed. How was I scammed because in the cancellation it states that no refunds available if pictures were taken. They are charging me for consultation and makeup for a 2 year old child!!!! I followed their 3 day cancellation fee and now 30 days past and after numerous calls I told them that I was scammed and requested a refund. They told me ok you will see it after 30 days. Which I have not seen yet. I am curious if anyone is going through this. If anyone has any experiences I would like everyone to learn and be educated that these scams prey upon hardworking citizens. They have been in trouble in 2006

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh I am sorry....This is good to get this out there. Maybe even write a local news station. I have always been aware you never pay money for a real talent agency, but I know there are people who don't know that.

I am sorry you were scammed. Sick bastards !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2010