What is the best thing to get for bugs?

Its already spring and i have found 2 bugs already in my house. One was a daddy long leg and the other was a little water bug i think... I dont want to have these bugs in my house this summer NASTY. I have a 2yr old and a 3month old.. Dont want them to be getting bit by everything.. What to do? I cant afford to have someone come out and spray ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• http://www.amazon.com/Ortho-0195310-3-Gallon-Defense-Perimeter/dp/B000A0LFLS

Works for indoors and outdoors. Always been the best for us no matter what state or climate we have lived in. They sell it at walmart, target, home depo, and lowes

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• On one hand if you'll excuse the expression, your spiders and water bugs are clean bugs, who would not be there if you had worse things to deal with. I would start by getting rid of any damp spaces and for spiders as mentioned aove, a perimiter dusting that would repel them. Wood paneling (real wood) is a big attractrion for spiders. It' a never ending battle, but it can be minimized, good luck
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Spiders eat mosquitos; daddy long legs don't bite people.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010