I have 5 month old, who i only breast fed for 3 weeks, but my breasts are leaking again could i be pregnant?

my period has always been iregular so i never really paid attention to it not being on time. but i've been feeling so tired and sleepy, and yesterday my boobs were hurting so much... I pinched my nipples and that liquid came out... my daughter is now 5 months and i only breast fed for 3 weeks, Could it be that i still have some, or do you think that i might be pregnant?

I didnt get my self on any kind of birth control be we used condoms.

I've been feeling not myself for over a month now.

what do you think. The last time i got my period was on march 12010

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only sure way to know is to get a test done, although since you just had a period not long ago (in march )It is april now, I'd wait a few more days maybe a week to take it. Normally its really too early for your breast to be leaking, but your body can release hormones after having a baby that could result in leaking breast, It is normal. The only way to know is to get a test done, or go to your doctor and have them do a blood test.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You can test now. My last period was March 7th and I already found out I am pregnant.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I still had breastmilk after not breast feeding my first child for over 5 months...I was still producing lol...so it may just be that....take a hpt if you're worried
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Breasts can leak for even up to six months, constantly or sporadically according to my OBGYN. I'd still test just to be sure.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Seriously? Take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Sometimes they do leak, if you used condoms every time, I doubt your pregnant--but you could take a test now and you would know, your probably tired because you have a 5 month old, LOL! If you don't want to be pregnant,, I would probably get on BC ASAP, let us know if you are or not, I hate it when you never know where they PG or not, LOL! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yeah i'll let you all know. Im gonna try and get a test today... the MIL is gonna be pissed! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It can be either reason. It can take a year, sometimes even more, for the milk to completely go away. And it can take time for your cycle to return to normal. I'd say though, that if you've had sex, there is a possiblity that you're pregnant.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• with both my second and third preg i leaked milk. That is kinda how i knew i was preggo before testing.
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 10:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• what did you find out???
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010