What do you think of this?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504464_162-20001999-504464.html

Asked by older at 8:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I don't think much of it. I didn't watch the whole interview, but if he is making money on it I hope they are either doing some good with the money or putting it away for young David's education.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• What do you think of this?
    Parents using their children to profit. Why not?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 9:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I thought it was funny...but maybe a little sad too. And i thought it was very strange when the dad said "it feels good doesn't it?". That was really weird. I don't think i ever would want my child to feel like she just took some acid. That's what it seemed like, the boy was in a different world. I'm curious what he had done to be givin such strong medication. Was it REALLY necessary? I've had my wisdomt teeth pulled & stitched with just novocane & didn't feel a thing. Maybe since it was a child, having them go inder is easier & they're less likly to squirm? IDK...

Good for them though that they made some $$. I bet they had no idea their little video would make them money when they first posted it. Whatever puts food on the table (as long as it's not illegal...lol)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• "under" not inder...lol,
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Not what I would do.... But~ to each their own.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I think his dad is a good business man who saw an opportunity where others wouldn't have thought of doing anything with it.

Answer by older at 10:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2010