how can i do this sale??

i have a 22 month old dd, who does ok at listening when i let her walk...but not the greatest..and i keep a 6 month old boy..well we have a huge sale coming up next week, just for kids..and idk how i'm supposed to do it..i've gotten the ok to get out that morning and go..but i only have a single stroller, and i'm getting a wrap..but my dd weighs 25 lbs, and the little boy weighs 22 lbs YIKES...so suggestions on taking them to the sale, without breaking my back by carrying one or the other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Can you have a friend go with you?? you can push the stroller and she can help keep up with dd? That's what I would do. OR if you have someone that could keep one or the other or both for a couple hours, maybe do that. IDK.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• do you have a friend with a double stroller you can borrow?
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Wraps are great. My son weigh 22 pounds and his weight is distribute so evenly in the wrap that it is no bother to my back.
    erinjb

Answer by erinjb at 2:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2010