Good morning all. Christan sisters, have you ever woke up to the kiss of Jesus?

The dog woke me up about 20 minutes early today. It is weird because I swear my dog has an alarm clock for a brain. Even when the time changes he wakes me up at 7am on the dot. Instead of fighting him for 20 minutes I got out of bed. I let him out on there on the horizon was just a splash of orange from the sun. It was gorgeous and warming. I would have missed this if my dog did not insist I get up early today.

may each of you have a grand day and feel the love of Jesus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know all too well what you mean, the warmth of the sun makes me feel closer to Jesus too, so does nature in all its splendor! This is also one of the many reasons I am an early riser, don't want to miss a thing!
    Hope your day is just as grand as what you witness this morning!

Answer by older at 10:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't view it as the kiss from anyone, but the sunrise IS beautiful and I love to sit outside and watch it.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I'm sorry you haven't felt the love of Jesus, but I assure you this was Jesus :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I know the love of Jesus, I feel it everyday! Its beautiful, precious and most amazing experience ever! Im not an early riser but wish I was, one morning I had a 7:30 am appt and the sun was just rising and oh wow it was such a neat feeling and I said Lord I want to wake up to this every morning! Ah Someday I will.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• A lot of things in nature make me feel closer to God.... the whisper of the trees swaying in the breeze, the songbirds singing...I know what you mean.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• No I dont I know God loves me and all but even when I pray I feel it just hits a brick wall....like no one is listening
    Anonymous

• I love early mornings as well....they are so beautiful and remind me every single day of the beauty of nature and our mother earth...and how we need to take care of her. As she offers us so much beauty in return!
    Anonymous

• That was my post above^don't know why it's anon!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I thought your dog was named Jesus....lol Get it? (der)

Ditto Heather Marie. I also love the rain falling and the gorgeous rolling of storm clouds. Lightning too. It makes me appreciate the beauty in Gods earth. He did not have to make it so vibrant but He did. Did you ever notice that He made the rain drops just the right size by the time they reach the earth? Fun fact of the day there for ya.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Nature is just nature. No divine intervention necessary. Not only do I NOT believe that you got a kiss from Jesus (granted dog spelled backwards is god, but that doesn't mean much), I don't believe that you even know what he looks like, or sounds like, or how tall he is, or what language he speaks, what color his eyes are, etc., etc. For those of you who claim to have this relationship with your invisible god, you should be able to supply this information. After all, you'd know this stuff if you were in a relationship with any OTHER guy. The earth and nature are what give us life. I love the smell after a rain, but I don't accredit it to some deity. I love the smell of alfalfa, even tho that strong scent makes others sick to their stomachs. And cabbage pockets baking. And lilacs. Nature is wonderful enough without dragging imaginary gods into it!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010