Good beef brisket recipe.

I am going to attempt to make beef brisket for my Dad this weekend. Does anyone have a tried and true recipe that is good? I would really appreciate it.

my4kids274

Asked by my4kids274 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I usually put salt n pepper and some season salt stick it in a Reynolds plastic bag add one cup of water stick in oven for about 4 hrs. @ 370. and wahlah! You can have whatever side you want but I like fresh cooked pinto beans n Spanish rice with some flour tortillas. MMMM...good
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Oh and don't forget to make 3 to 4 little tiny holes on the bag. Enjoy!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Thank you ladies! I appreciate it!!
    my4kids274

Answer by my4kids274 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I do mine like this every time and it's wonderful!!! My family loves it. I put it in the crock pot on low. Add about 2 inches of apple juice and 1 inch of orange juice. Then dump the season packet that comes with it on the meat. Then dump about a cup of packed brown sugar on the top of the meat and smash it down. The acid from the citrus and the sugar is a wonderful combo! They almost drink the juice from it it's so good.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010