EWCM... How long can that last??

Mine started on Monday still have it today. Isnt that a little too long? We have been TTC forever and we could only BD Sunday and Wednesday night (last night) are our chance of conceiving good still? So I guess I had two questions...lol Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I usually have EWCM for about 4-5 days before I even ovulate. The day I ovulate my CM actually changes to creamy cm. I think its different for everyone, and I dont know if its true or not, it might just be in my head, but the amount of liquids I take in during those days effects me big time. Ive been dehydrated during ovulation before had had almost no ewcm.
    Anonymous