Ph Levels.. does anyone know anything about that area?

okay in order to concieve a baby girl your Ph level has to be low very low
best chances are to make it the lowest even though its not completly healthy but some woman go to the extream to have the sex they wish.

so i take and make charts of my Ph levels everyday they seem to have a change in them..
i just want to find a certin food or drink or sumthing that will make my ph drop so this way when i am ready to try for my angel i can hurry and do what i have to do to make it possible
and there is also something about your vaginal ph levels too!!
anyone who can help .
it will be veryyyy nice...

japandamommy

Asked by japandamommy at 10:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I just dont understand why everyone tries for certain sexes.... I'd be happy with either if I could just get pregnant.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• well i already have 2 boys i want my daughter so our family will be complete.
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 10:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I have read a little on PH levels. I have read that high acidity in the body can cause the levels to raise. High acidity levels can also make conciveing difficult because it can kill the sperm. So before you ovulate try to stay away from foods that raise your acidity levels like coffee, tea, juice, red sauces ect. and you can drink things like milk which is alkaline that helps neutralize the acidic foods. I hope that helps.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 2:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Add lemon juice to your water. Although lemons are verid acidic - they do the opposite when they are in the stomach it turns extremely alkaline. I tried the water drops and they didn't work for me, but the lemon water did.
    Drink it anytime you drink water, frequently.

Good luck!
    Junie933

Answer by Junie933 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• bmdred

im sure poster would be happy with a boy im thinkin she is just wanting a girl. i see you are porbably having a difficult time gettting pg and are lashin out at someone because you want something. Just keep praying I am sure it will happen if it is meant to be. Best of luck
    Anonymous