endometrosis??????

me and my fiance are trying to conceive befor he goes to iraq and we did get pregnant but lost the baby at 3 months well befor all this i had endometrosis then i had the surgery to get rid of it well it came back and i had another surgery, the doctors keep telling us that we are able to get pregnant but we try all the time and i think that it has something to do with the endometrosis dose anyone have any suggestions on getting pregnant with a history of endometrosis in a short period of time?

crystaaal

Asked by crystaaal at 10:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have endometriosis, was told after my surgery that I most likely would not be able to have kids on my own. Well, after meeting a great man, a year after my surgery, I got pregnant. I now have a beautiful 6 month DD.
    This is going to sound crazy but it HAS worked for a few people I know including one who suffers from terrible endo. Baby asprin. They took it daily and that month they concieved. I don't know how it works but it did for them. I actually went out and BOUGHT the baby asprin and became pregnant shortly after (without taking it) lol.
    I wish you both the best of luck and hope you get your blessing!
    Anonymous

• wow baby asprin i will try and keep everyone posted thank you soo much
    crystaaal

Answer by crystaaal at 10:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2010