how did you get married?

just wondering how people got married was it your dream or just a fling type thing?

i am getting married on july 10th
at the barnegat lighthouse!
over looking the ocean its beautiful i cann nottt wait..
i am sooo anxious.

japandamommy

Asked by japandamommy at 10:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• In Vegas with both of our families and everyone had a great time. I didn't have a dream wedding in mind, I just wanted everyone to have fun.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. It sounds like it will be beautiful.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• chapel of love in the Mall of America. 70 guests. we have married for 11yrs now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The first one was a formal church wedding. The second one we ran off to TN and got married at the Courthouse and the third we informally (in jeans) got married in the basement of the church with very few witnesses. I guess I was trying them all out. So far none of them lasted!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I got married 9 years ago. IT didn't start out as my "Dream" wedding, but I wouldn't trade anything for it, but I got everything I wanted.

We started dating in May 1995, got engaged on 1/1/00, and married march 31, 2001. Definitely NOT a fling type.

I got married in a country club. The ceremony and reception were there. They did a fantastic job. The food was yummy. We had a lot of faux pas, but I still had the best time of my life. People still tell me that they remember MY wedding because of the great time I was having. They can't remember the details, but if they remember that I was so happy - fantastic.

The biggest thing is to relax and enjoy the day.... it goes by in a flash. Once the day starts - there is no stopping it.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials :-)
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• lol..
    thats great
    yess i hope my wedding turns out amazing as i picture it.. =)
    i cant wait..
    thank you by the way
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 10:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• that sounds awesome...
    congrats
    sometimes it doesnt have to be all crazy and reckless
    as long as you have all of your loved ones around thats all that matters
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 10:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I was married in a 800 year old Norman church in England.

Congrats on your up-coming nuptials.  I will be celebrating my 22nd anniversary on July 9th.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• congrats
    that is amazing....
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 10:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I got married in March of 72, we were both struggling students and got married without a penny to our name, had a small wedding in a beautiful chapel and a reception after, nothing fancy but memorable.

Answer by older at 10:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• thats pretty much how we are..
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 10:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010