Do you drive a minivan?

If so what year make and model and how to do you like it?I'm truing to decide which one to go with and am not impressed by any of them really. The Honda Odyssey seems to be the best but I'm not really interested in spending 30,000 for a used car. You're opinions would be great.

mrsjonzy

Asked by mrsjonzy at 10:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to have a honda odyssey and LOVED it! I wish I still had it...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i have adodge jeffs parents have the new one and they love it! I love mine its a 2006 or somethan I like it alot! his parents have the back windows that roll down and that is neat! mine has 2 carseats in the seats and thats nice for if I go and pick up friends with kiddos i have extra carseats! lol or if i need em!
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i have a 2002 honda odyssey dont get yr 99-02 they have hisorty of tranny problems.... i love mine but gettin neervous bout the tranny issues others have:(
    Anonymous

• No I drive a VW Jetta GLI
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I drive an expedition. I love it and will keep it until it dies. We bought it new 6 years ago but I can't imagine buying a new car anymore they are so expensive. No wonder carmax does such a business.
    Anonymous