ideas on what to get my daughter for her 2nd b-day?!

I dont know what to get her! She loves to jump and if you ask her what she wants she says a "bump bump" which is a bounce house and she says it by herself, i have never told her to tell someone that! My sisters are going together to get her one of those my first trampolines. we were going to get her a bounce house too, but i think that is kinda pointless. so i was thinking a power wheel, however we have one of the small 4wheeler ones and she wont ride it, but i think its because it goes too slow! LOL because she loves her cousins power wheel. she pretty much has everything else, she is the first grandchild on one side, and the baby of 12 on the other. what do you think? it needs to be a big gift because 3 people are giving us money to put towards it...thoughts?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 10:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get a Little Tykes or Step2 playhouse, slide, climber, or swingset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• get her the bounce and spin pony my son loves his. Just don't let bigger kids say over 4 get it on it
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• LOL she has that already, she got that for Christmas last year! Plus i want outside toys out house is so full of her toys already!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• lol oh ok sorry im not sure then
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• !!! My dd will be two at the end of May and we are getting her a swingset with a slide!!! It really isn't too expensive, either. Just look on Toys r us
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• She got that for her 1st bday! im telling you she has everything but a big power wheel and small outdoor toys! she is spoiled! :( it makes it hard to buy for her. she is just small for her age so i worry she wont get to use the power wheel, thats what i would really like to get her, but not sure if should could work it. she is in all of her 12/18month clothes from last year.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• big girl furniture
    picnic table
    art desk
    swimming pool
    tent
    kitchen
    savings bond
    basketball goal
    soccer net
    pony!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• sand box
    water table
    sand & water table combo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My DD loved puzzles around that stage.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 11:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010