sex? how often do you and your partner have sex

just wondering..
me and my fiance have sex about 5to 7 days out of the week.
we have been together for 10yrs we are very young we are 21 and 20 yrs old we have 2 children little boys we did the right thing by keeping our children
finnished school dont have any help what we do is on our own.
my fiance joined the airforce.
we started having sex about 6yrs ago i was 14 when i got pregnant.
and we still have that fire...

japandamommy

Asked by japandamommy at 10:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Well when we first met we had sex any where from 3-8 times a day, now were lucky if we get it once a week, we have only been together 2 1/2 years
    Teeny83

Answer by Teeny83 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• wow when we first started it was probably the same as you or more.
    and our first time was on thanksgiving night and then we concived our son on xmas eve.
    but we still keep the pastion and romance in our relationship its going to b so hard going from having sex every day to nothing. for a yr sooo hard i guess i should start buying some toys..
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 11:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• well we have been together 3 years. I was/am a young mom also though i was 15 when i got pregnant i am 17 now. will be 18 in October. We have sex probablly 5-7 times a week also. Every one says it's our age and that we haven't been together long enough so i'd like to see what others say
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i really dont kno what to say me and my fiance have been having sex for 5 yrs and we still have sex alot..
    i dont think its just your age you have to keep it funn.
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 11:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My hubby and I have been together for about 7 years now, and I must say the sex department has gone down hill quite a bit. It's good when we have it, but it's also very rare. I can't get him to initiate as often as I like and it has started to feel like a "chore" for me to do it. I find that if I leave him alone and don't initiate it at all we only have sex maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. I don't know if it's him working full time, having 2 kids (one still only 11 months), or if he's just not interested as much anymore. I don't suspect anything is going on at all that's the least of my worries, but when I ask him why he rarely wants to have sex he just says he's tired.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• wow thats crazyy...
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 11:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• idk i dont think its that mayb you shld sit down and talk to him.
    i have 2 children also and re are still like jack rabbits its crazy
    he works full time also
    and i stay at home with our 2 yr old son that will start school in sept.
    but we are veryy busy
    we are planning our wedding and our oldest son plays baseball so we are very busy with that as well
    inbetween doctors apts and pets we still keep the fire burning..
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 11:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We've been married 7 years we're 27 and have 2 kids and we have sex once or twice a week. We don't have problems or fight, we're both satisfied sexually and we're very much in love... but we both work and are busy people. Once or twice a week is good for me! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We are both over 50 (I know that probably sounds really old to you) and together for 3.5 years. We do it about 2 times a week. The feelings of desire and passion don't change as you get older and actually is more meaningful now than when I was your age.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We have been married for 7 years and have the most wonderful relationship anyone could ever imagine, we are best friends and we have a blast together. Everyone is different. We have sex about 2 times a week sometimes more, it is awesome when we do. I am 44 and he is 50. Sex is not the most important thing in our relationship.
    Anonymous