is it possible to have a spot of a period after having a period 2 wkd ago?

TMI...As I was on the toilet taking a poop when I finished I wiped and I noticed a little blood on the paper and it was not from my butt it was more like I started my period what happened could I have pushed too hard that it caused this? Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Health

• It could be ovulation spotting. Ovulation is actually kind of a violent process lol. The ovary develops a cyst, containing the mature egg, and then it ruptures, sending the egg out into your abominal cavity. Your fallopian tube has to reach toward the egg and draw it in, and sometimes the ruptured luteal cyst bleeds a little. So you spot.

Does it happen often about 2 weeks after your period?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• OP Here actually this is the first time it happened here we are 2 wks later and still bleeding but I don't feel any discomfort everyday that goes by I just treat it like any other periods I've had.
    Anonymous