Infantino Wrap & Tie Carrier

if you have it do you like it? is it more comfortable than the regular carrier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't trust Infantino, even with their wrap carriers. The company doesn't have a very good track record at this point

My preference is for the Moby-style wrap. It's a long piece of fabric that wraps across your chest and back. You then tuck baby in in different ways.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 11:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I am with eema.gray on this one. I love my Moby and wouldn't trust anything elst
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I agree with the PP - Infantino is a cheap brand that doesn't seem to know anything about safe babywearing. I use a Moby Wrap and I just ordered a BabyHawk Mei Tai, which is what the Infantino Wrap & Tie is trying to be. I think when you want to wear your baby, you have to spend a little extra money. I love my Moby Wrap.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• as of now, all wraps and sling style carriers are being considered to be bad products... they are known for closing around the baby completely once the child's put into it. idk i had one for my son when he was tiny but i never liked how it felt... i was always worried that he was being "inclosed" and with his weight in it the neck strap would come loose and it seemed as if he were going to fall straight to the floor. if you feel the need to use something like that i would try the back pack type style it just seems alittle safer to me.
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010