What do you wear when your at home?

Are you in lounge type clothing, or all you all dressed up with make up on?

I like to be in lounge type clothing. I cant stand being here at home, all dressed doing nothing.

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Loungewear, but my hair and make up is done. I just need to be comfortable for crawling around on the floor with the little ones and snuggling on the couch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• If Hubby's going to be home I make sure I'm showered, a little makeup, and at least in a decent pair of shorts and a t-shirt... If he's not then I just lounge around in anything, an old t-shirt with paint all over it, ugly sweats, don't care about makeup, hair.. No one to impress here if Hubby's not home...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• It depends. If I have deep cleaning to do I won't get dressed until it's done because I don't want to get bleach and chemicals on my clothes. In general I put on jeans and a sweat shirt or a t shirt. I don't put make up on unless I am leaving the house for something other than going to the store because really who needs to clog their pores up for strangers or no one at all to see? I wear old jeans around the house so I can crawl around on the floor with my son and not worry about holes in the knees and what not. I don't usually wear sweats or anything all day long. It just makes me feel lazy and if I feel lazy I won't get anything done! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Jeans and a t shirt, make up done (cause I have bad skin and nobody sees me without make up! lol) but hair usually just up and crazy. Kinda depends on how my day is and what we're doing that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Lounge type clothing for me because usually I am cleaning and taking care of grammy so there is no reason to get my dress up clothes all dirty.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Cat hair and baby spit up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I get dressed every day. Nothing fancy - just jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops. I used to do full make up but now I just do blush & mascara. Hair always up in a bun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Stretchy pants/shorts and t-shirts. Rarely a bra. Never wear make-up. I don't do anything special to my hair if I'm home all day. If I go out for groceries or whatever, I shower, wear jeans & a nicer shirt, do my hair a little bit, still no make-up (I seriously never wear it). I see no point in gussying up if I'm not leaving the house. DH doesn't give a crap, he only cares that I'm comfy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I make a point of getting dressed in the morning- I don't have time to lounge around, so I wear jeans & t-shirts, a pair of sneakers or boots (depending on what I am working on). I personally view it as lazy not to get dressed, and at least be presentable if someone drops by.
    I do not wear makeup, or wear particularly fashionable clothing, but I at least get dressed- so do the kids.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i wear comfy clothes at home..but when i go out i put something nicer on..nothing fancy tho..i cant stand wearing jeans..i wear them when i go out..but as soon as i get back home, they come off, and my capris go on! i shower every day!! and i never wear makeup, unless im going out at night for dinner or something. and my hair is usually up in a bun, unless i straighten it..which i do, but, not often..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010