Do i have the right to be a little upset?

We were suppsed to go out for Valentines day but didnt so he said we would go the next weeked and we still didnt... over and over again to this day... but when his friend was having a birthday party he asked me if we could find a babysitter and go to it, i only know this friend and his wife not all the other people...so i told him i didnt really want to go so we did not. i did not want to sit there feeling akward all by myself and watch him get drunk... also when he gets home he wants to go outside and work on his NON running truck to get it running..when he got it he said it wouldnt be much worse but now he has money to buy stuff for the truck but not go out 1 time...do i have the right to be upset?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I would be.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yes you do. He is putting other things before your relationship. even a strong relationship needs maintenance. Get a sitter and tell him when and where you are going. Do not ask or wait for him to do it. Then if he bails, I would still go and come back telling him what a great time you had.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• hell yes you do. you better do something about that!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• of course!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i would be beyond pissed off
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 11:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• talk to him tell him what you are feeling n thinking GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Yes, you do. In my home I have to "compete" with DH's old classic car. So I feel for you. GL
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 12:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Im competing with the Army.My hubby is always volunteering to go in missions and do other things.I would like for JUST maybe 2 times that he would think about taking US away for the weekend lol..BUT he also plans on making the military a lifetime job...So i guess i should be happy huh?lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Does he know your upset about it not going out, just the two of you? I would be hurt too. You have the right only if he knows.

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2010