For those who do/want to/have worked from home...

Our company has been fighting with the BBB for some time. Finally we have reached an agreement with them and although we are not BBB Accredited, we now have an A rating.

My Question is, does this really matter to those looking? I have never been a fan of the BBB, but do others see this as a big deal? Should I even bother to include that in my ads or emails?

I guess I'm wondering if our rating with the BBB really matters at all or not to those looking for WAH. What do you think?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think it really is a good thing to add to your ads. Some people honor this, others who have had a bad experience do not. However, it does give the company a certain credibility when you are talking at home companies.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yes it does. but ameriplan sucks anyway.
    Anonymous

• i did care about BBB but once they let me down with melaleuca i said screw them..i will not get into a business just because it is BBB
    Anonymous

• I think it is a great tool to use when looking in to a business. Additionaly I agree with above post. Ameriplan does suck, and what will happen to it when Obamacare goes into full swing. Hmmmmm
    Anonymous