i know your sick of talking about her but..

since now that shes on dancing with the stars, everyone talks about her all the time again - & im sick of hearing women & other moms talking bad about kate gosselin! this women carried 6 babys in her belly while taking care of another two, was supporting them by being a nurse, wrote books to be able to afford all those kids & share her mothering knowledge with all of us, was offered a TV show, thought it would b a great way to make more money, let us into her home & life - then her husband of 10 yrs decides now that hes rich & famous, shes not good enuf for him & goes & dates a 22 yr old party girl immediatley, & shes still just trying to live her life & support her kids & theres so many women out there bad mouthing her. who are they to judge her? you dont know what shes going through, & id like to see you be any better of a mother to 8 kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I do feel sorry for her and I do feel like deep down she is just doing what's best for her kids. I think it's bullshit that during Jon & Kate Plus 8 everyone always talked about what a bitch Kate was. Well, you would be a bitch too if you were single-handedly cooking, cleaning, and dressing 8 children!!!! I would go insane. I don't know how that woman has survived everything she's been through. If she were a man doing what she's doing, we would all be singing her praises. But b/c she's out there trying to make the $$ and do something for herself as a woman, she's a psycho bitch. Well I think it's a sexist double standard and it makes me sick.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• who decided to be rich and famous?!
    what is she famous for.... not her talent?
    oh right... for her uterus
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Grammar, spelling, punctuation, oh my!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't judge her. Honestly, I don't even think of her. I see her on tabloid covers in the stores, but I am not at all interested in what is happening in her life. I just hope her kids are well taken care of.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• What's the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Her husband was ordered to pay her $22,000 a MONTH in support. There is no reason for her to be anywhere but home. She is not just some struggling mom trying to make ends meet.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Everybody knows what shes famous for.. shes famous for having 8 kids, writing books, and having a TV show. Whats your point peanutsmommy?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• And you know, other people on Dancing with the Stars have kids (one of Brooke Burke's kids is only 2!) and no one is telling them to stay home! Double standard!!!!
    danielp

• bloobird, Jon gosselin doesnt even have a job. how is he going to pay that childsupport?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• ah yes, her books
    her cookbook was canned because it was just recipies stolen from other cookbooks
    oh, and the book that was nothing but pictures of her kids

yes, I smell a Pulitzer
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2010