help me please!!

Last week my boyfriend and I had sex throught the week. One of the days after I got realy sore kinds like a raw burning ichy feeling. So we tryed but sex just hurt to much. About 2 or 3 days later I was fine. Ok so fastforward to lastnite. We had sex it was great but iam now soar again not as bad but same thing. We have been together for over 2 years and I've never gotton soar before. He isn't even that big down there either. Has anyone gone throught this?? What have you done to make it better? I think part of it could mabey be from not being wet enough. But I also don't rember going that dry either. It was still confortable and good then after we get done and I go to clern up I find iam soar. I realy like making love to my man so please can someone help me I don't know what to try to make this stop or get better. Any advice will help so much. Thanks to everyone who takes time to read this and help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you may have an infection. I would have it checked out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I'm ALWAYS sore after sex. It's not like we're rough or anything weird.. It just is what is. We use a ton of extra lube so this helps a little. You could try that.. You might just be a little extra tight, like me. But you say you were hurting a few days ago too, do you know for sure you don't have an infection or a little tear or something?
    Anonymous

• Yea maybe its an infection. If not, try using lube next time just to make sure your not irritating anything down there.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• http://women.webmd.com/vaginal-itching-burning-irritation
    if using lube doesn't help.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• or try this one http://womenshealth.about.com/lw/Health-Medicine/Womens-Health/Vaginal-Itch-and-Burning-After-Sex.htm
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• hey,
    i wanted to say that if you have had a baby (and i think you must have) then your body changes quite a bit. i have found that i do not get as lubed up as easly now days. make sure you are getting enough lubrication for starters. and see if that helps. it is not a bad thing to have to use lube now that you have had a baby. it will not be like this forever. you just need some time to recover ( about a year or 2) to get back to normal. but you could have an infection and sex is just irritating it more, so that is why you are noticing it more. go see your doc, they will be able to ease your mind and your hubbys. but rest assured, things will get better.
    my partner is a woman and we have been together for a long time a our sex is awesome, but even still it took me some time after having our baby to get back to normal. luckly my wife is very understanding and does not push me to have sex. it is in my own time.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2010