What would you pay for a personal trainer per hr?

my husband is wantin to open his own personal training business so i am wanting to see what other women would pay to have a personal trainer.Also waht would u want to achieve out of having a personal trainer and what kind of setting would you want to be in? thanks ahead of time for your help ladies!!!!!!

Mrs.Sparkle

Asked by Mrs.Sparkle at 12:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i think i paid like 200-250 for 3 or 4 sessions with a personal trainer once. hour sessions. i like being in the gym with a personal trainer. i just wanted someone to listen to what i wanted, and tell me what to do to achieve it. tell me what exercises to do, and push me to do it. i also like boxing with him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• a bj
    Anonymous

• Hmm the going rate here in So Cal is about 40 per hour. I would like someone to come to my home and kick me in the ass to get me moving. I have a full gym here so that would work great. I would only want to pay 20 per session.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Personally I wouldn't pay a penny, I joined a gym and did my research on line on what to do, and my toned body is the result of educating myself on what to do and how to do it properly.

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Here I paid 99 for a month of 2 day sessions at 30 mins each one.
    sent4u5041

Answer by sent4u5041 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010