Do you have a confession to make?

I do. I cannot stand my dog. He is an English Bulldog and he makes such a mess. I feel like I am constantly cleaning up behind him and he smells. I feel bad that I cant stand him because he really is a sweet natured dog. And no I would never get rid of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um my s.o is away for a while..i havent seen him in a little over a year...and i find myself waiting for a certain guy to flirt with me or checking another guy out bcuz i have no male attention! at all! i know i would never act on these things but it makes me feel so guilty i want no1 else other than him..but i get lonely sometimes!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• speaking of dogs...i live with my mother in law for now, the BIL's wife bought a dog to replace another. (which i dont believe it), they are both rat terrier. anyway, since she moved to her ma's and he lives here with us, he keeps the dog downstairs with him, i feel so sorry for the dog, she doesnt sleep with him, she's not allowed in his room, she has to roam around downstairs with 2 cats all day (yay, fun!), she gets no attention from him but he yells at her when she escapes from the downstairs to the upstairs. Basically i feel sooooo sorry for the dog. he admitted he didnt want her but dont know what to do with her. (i think his wife wont let him give it away?).

His dog used to never be allowed upstairs cause his and my dog started fights and my dog would be chewed up and swallowed. so my confession is, his dog is getting to be better being around my dog slowly since she's been around and i hope to take her in someday
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We have a very old dog and I just wish we could give her some peace and have her put down. She's in pain, sleeps all the time, I have to wake her. She can't hear, she licks her legs all the time, has chronic yeast infections in her ears. She's 13.. I think it's time, but my Hubby isn't ready to let her go. I would never do anything without him, so I guess she will remain miserable...
    Anonymous

• another..all i wanted was my 2 dogs, i am keeping a baby pup right now so that'd be 3 dogs to our family. the mother in law kept a baby pup from my dog's first litter of pups, she's hardly home to give it attention, since then, he's gotten older and smarter and now for some reason, he follows me around and around and even sleeps with me, i think i stole her dog away! which isnt a good thing since i didnt want him but i have a feeling when i move, he will be part of my family along with the other dog i had mentioned above.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• my sons bday party is this sunday. MIL asked if she could bring a friend. I told her yes because there is drama going on within SO's family and I thought maybe it would ease the tension cause she'd have someone to distract her (I didnt tell her the reason I said yes)...but now I am regretting it. I think it's her new boyfriend and I invited FIL to the party (newly divorced btw)...I already have so many coming....but I'd feel weird changing my mind.
    Anonymous

• my sister's man had moved to his dad's so they could get a break from each other since they were always at each other's throats.he's always doing something F***ed up...not attending his child's bday cause his ma needed her breaks fixed and this one really irks the hell out of me....saying that an inlaw invited him over to work out with her so he assumed my sis was jealous of them doing things together so the inlaw sent everyone a txt messege saying to keep her name out of our mouths but the real story was not that, he dragged the inlaw into it and assumed my sis was jealous which in turn made her the fool for sending a foolish text messege. he found out his dad is going into a retirement home so now he's sucking up BIG time to my sister so that she will let him move in and he has a place to stay.

i hope she doesnt forgive him but she is the forgiving type :( i know ill never forgive him.
    Anonymous

• I have one.... my husban's ex fiancee' broke his heart when she walked out on him. It turned out that she left because she is a compulsive liar that was about to be caught. Well, she found him on Facebook and started flirting with him. He showed me the messages and the im chat she started. So, for the last month I have been answering her as him pretending that he is unhappy and wants to get back with her. She knows about me and the children, and from the beginning, she has said she doesn't care... she wants him back, by any means necessacary. She has sent nude pics of herself and wants to meet up sometime soon. My husband actually thinks this is funny and is gettina a bit of satisfaction that she is being set up to have her heart broken.....
    Anonymous

• I hate my husbands cat. I have 2 dogs but they can't use the doggy door because the cat might get out. I would love to "lose" the cat while he is out of town. I hate cats. When the cat does get out we have to take him to the vet because he gets into fights and always gets hurt.
    Anonymous