Do you find this disgusting??? (kinda gross)

I work at a school with all women with the exception of 2 men. We share 1 unisex bathroom besides the student bathrooms. Well one of the men uses the restroom to take a poop ALL the time. I get it, when ya gotta go ya gotta go but.... he takes a newspaper with him, making it obvious what he is doing, he sits in there for up to 20 minutes- ignoring knocks on the door, leaves the seat up and doesn't spray.
So do you find this disgusting- I havve found that men find this perfectly acceptable- what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmm..well, I guess its a good thing that he makes it kind of obvious with the newspaper so noone follows him in there and everyone should know what hes done in there so the stink should be expected? lol
    I think unisex restrooms are gross though.They should get the men a seperate bathroom for sure.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that's pretty gross. It's one thing to do this AT HOME, but not in a work place bathroom shared with colleagues. Very Gross!

Why do men love to do this? I mean, the reading in the bathroom and taking 20 minutes to poop? I really don't get it! But my DH does this all the time. Men!!! LOL!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• lol! My boss odes that and we have ONE bathroom. Period!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• so gross..... but not much u can do about it. perhaps he has kids or a nagging wife at home and it's the only place he poop in a relaxing manner :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• ewww lol i have this BIL that uses the bathroom everyday and does the same thing, i swear he could live in a bathroom for all the time he spends in it!! he takes newspapers and sits in there too for a good amount of time and never sprays and NOT only that BUT he doesnt plunge the toilet...he's always has to clog it!! he knows he does he just doesnt wanna do the extra work!

some people need some decency..
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I feel sorry for you that is gross just take your own stuff with you to keep you from getting any type of germs. germ X or Purell n Lysol
    as far as that guy that is what he does and obviously don't give a damn. gross gross gross... hang in there!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010