I need some help with my bridesmaids!!?!?

Hey Ladies. I'm getting married in 30 days. 2 of my bridesmaids are My fiances sisters and they have been nothing but terrible to me. Well one of them got pregnant which im not mad about. It happens, so i called the tailor that was making the dresses and had her make her a maternity dress. Well it turns out she could only make it maternity if it was litte different. Now my pregnant bridesmaid is going off on me about how her dress is shapeless and different and that she ways less now then she did before she was pregnant. My question is how do I kindly tell her that shes being a royal bitch and its not her wedding.
and Its not shapeless shes never even tried it on.

Nessasmomma

Asked by Nessasmomma at 12:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would tell her flat out and not worry about being nice.. "It's MY wedding. Stop being a bitch about it, wear what I tell you to wear or don't be in my wedding"..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 12:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I would drop bridesmaids lif they acted like this lol..Its my wedding and I dont need bridesmaids that bad if they are gonna STRESS me lol...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Did she have any input into what the dress was going to look like? So many bridesmaids don't really like the dress they end up wearing anyway, so it's not a huge deal. When I was pregnant (7 months!) and in my best friend's wedding we just ordered the same dress as the other girls in a few sizes larger than what I wear and then I took it to a tailor and had them alter it to fit. But it sounds like it's too late to do anything about it. Just ignore her and enjoy your day!

Answer by missanc at 12:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Believe me if she was not one of my sisters in law to be she would be out.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• These are your future sisters-in-laws, so I would try to keep the drama to a minimum. I would just say I am sorry you aren't happy about the dress; you can go try it at the taylor's shop and see if it needs to be taken in or if maybe some darts can be added to give it a more flattering fit. I really would try to keep the peace; you are going to be dealing with these people for a long time. You might also ask their mother to help you; let het know you want to get started on the right foot and you would really appreciate her help. GL & Congrats!
    Anonymous

• Let your fiance know that his sister is a bitch and if he wants a happy bride on his wedding day, he'll stand by whatever decision you decide to make in regards to her. Personally, she would either be happy for me and nice to me or she would be out of the wedding all together.

On the subject of your wedding: CONGRATULATIONS!!! A bit of advice I got from my mom on my wedding day was: Just imagine you're in the eye of a hurricane. There's complete chaos around you but where you are standing, it's completely calm.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 12:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I would kick her to the curb, or ignore her complaints and tell her that your decision is final. There is little more annoying than a bridezilla, but an attention seeking bridesmaid takes the cake. She shouldn't worry so much about what she looks like (shapely dress), as much as she should want you to feel comfortable with your arrangements. Or maybe you should give her an out and ask her if there is something else she would rather do for the wedding, like be in charge of the guest book or making sure everyone has a wedding program. Tell her that this is the dress she will have to wear if she wants to be a bridesmaid, if not then she is welcome to help out in another capacity with a dress of her own (at her own cost).

Anonymous

• Tell her she can kindly sit in the pew and watch if she choosed not to wear the dress. And i would tell her your not happy about it being different either and having to make changes on her behave...being that she's been so nice to you. lol
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Tell her to FU#% OFF. It's not her wedding and she doesn't need to be in it either. Who cares if she's your fiance's sister? It's your day and YOU should be happy. She'll get over the rejection and maybe even become a nicer person.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 2:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2010