Who has the most children on Cafemom?

I love large families! I want one someday but at the moment I only have two so I obviously don't qualify for the largest!! Some good friends of mine come from a family of 13. That's the largest that I know personally :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The largest I know personally is 13, with two adopted, and we are very good friends with a family that has 12 children all their own no twins. There are a lot of large families in my church, those are the largest, but several have 7 or 8 and are still going. I love big families too but I doubt I'll ever have that many, I have 3 now and I think we'll have 1 or 2 more. This didn't answer your question but it's impossible to tell here because people could be making it up, I've seen people obviously lying about their family before (saying they had quadruplets and the pictures would change and be obviously different kids like they just searched "quadruplets" and copy and pasted pictures)
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Well michelle Duggar would never come to a site like this!! ... Only kidding!!
    Anonymous

• Is Mrs. Duggar on here? If so, I think she'd win! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• There is a mom in one of my groups who has 10.
    Anonymous

• A mom in one of my groups just had her 11th in the last few months. I personally know someone with 15 - they had 17 but 2 were stillborn. I went to school with some of their younger kids, we only lived about a mile apart growing up.
    Anonymous

• Not me, I only have one, even though it feels like I have 5 sometimes, lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I had a friend in high school who was the youngest of 16; her neice and nephew were in my grade at school.
    Anonymous

• "Is Mrs. Duggar on here? If so, I think she'd win! lol "

Due to some very nasty people and their mean comments on her family I really hope she is not. It would really hurt her if she read some of the things people have to say about her children. I'd be livid!!
    Anonymous