potty training!

My 22 month old was standing by the table last night (with her diaper on) and froze in our conversation and looked at me and said mommy i peed! I know its a SLOW process but this is my first child and I have no idea how to start!!! Any tips please!!

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 12:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Start now, tell her when she needs to go to tell you. She will probably tell you after the fact but still put her on the potty, try to put her on the potty whenever you go or after she has been playing for awhile. It will take awhile, I found with my 2nd that putting her in real panties made potty training a snap, it was messy yes but it only lasted 3 days! Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 1:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I think 22 months is a great age to start. Here's the method we used and which I recommend: http://www.cafemom.com/group/562/forums/read/4235060/3_Day_Potty_Training_Post
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2010