what do I do?

My boyfriend is 17 and I am 20. I have a 1 year old girl who he absolutly loves and is helping me raise because her father is not in the picture.
I never asked him to help he just took over the roll of her dad.
He is amazing with her and they are inseperable.
He is so mature for his age and noone has ever loved me so much.
Thing is though, I just found out were preganant. I havent told him yet but weve talked about it and he wants me to abort it because right now were pretty much homeless, we have no help from anyone and we already have a one year old.
We both know if we were to stay pregnant and try to adopt it out we wouldnt be able to go through with it.
I am so against abortion unless there was rape or incest involved.
Any advice?
I know that he will support me in any decision I make but he is so young and has so much spirit and love for adventure.
Help?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 12:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• get the abortion, dump your child boyfriend, then get your shit together.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You can't do something to your body that you are against just because you think someone else wants you to do it. You'll end up resenting him for it if you do. Thats just my own opinion though.
    I could never tell anyone to or not to have an abortion. That is one very personal decision. Yes, what he wants matters as well. But it is ultimately up to you. You need to talk to him about it.
    There is always adoption as an option.
    I wish you the best.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Step one: Find your resorces. dial 211 for united way.
    Step2: contact planned parenthood.
    step 3: apply for benefits. All of them.
    step 4: after all of that is said and done THEN make a decision. If you could no bear to give a child up for adoption what makes you think you will be able o give one up as medical waste? There are people out there to help you just need to do a some research.

Define 'pretty much homeless'
    Anonymous

• if you are against abortion and you have one bc your dh or boyfriend wants you to,..then you will end up miserable.if you werent against abortion and felt okay with it then maybe thats the right choice howver form what you wrote, i dont think you're okay with this. i hope you make the right choice. its not your boyfriends to make.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• MILITARY, MILITARY, MILITARY. IT WILL HELP THE WHOLE FAMILY
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010