What is the best thing about your marriage?

Mine is being able to be with my best friend every day. What is yours?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Knowing I always have someone I can count on when times are tough - he's got my back, and I've got his
    Anonymous

• Honestly, just about everything! We trust, respect, and love each other. We're best friends! Sure we fight but it's never for a long period of time and it's nothing serious! I can't imagine not having him in my life!
    Anonymous

• My husband is a super optimist and he lifts me up. We know each other so well and sometimes we don't even have to speak to communicate. He's the most easy going guy and he never stays mad long. He is the yin to my yang:)

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 12:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The best thing about my marriege is the none stop improvement of self control.most marrieges would work better if people would just listen and keep their mouth shuts..instead of being bossy and down grading eachother that goes for both men and women,love works when you learn to listen,forgive and say sorry when you are wrong.The best out of all this is when your partner can point out your wrongs and you dont freak out..as we know both parties need improvement not just one.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• mine too...

we have nothing but love, friendship, trust & great communication. If he was my saimese twin, i would be stoked!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The friendship, the fact that he doesn't have an opinion on how I spend the money, and listens when I tell him how we need to cut back
    Anonymous

• The empathic bond that develops with time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The fact that I have been friends with my husband for more than half my life, we remember and share so many things from our past. When I think of something and say "remember when..." and then he does remember and we laugh, that is one of the things I cherish most and try to remind myself that I could never replace that with anyone else. Not that I want to, but it is still good to sometimes remind yourself that no one else could fill those shoes. He is also the one person I want to call first when something good or bad happens, and even though he drives me crazy now and then, whenever I leave home I am homesick for him, and whenever he goes away I can't wait for his return.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• We have such a great ability to communicate! And we are best friends!
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 5:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The value we have in our relationship. It's Amazing.
    I would die without him :(
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010