If you're bored, can you help me make a list for my trip?? =)

We're going to Florida for 8 days in 5 weeks! I have a 19-month-old son. Can you help me make a list of what I need to bring from the 2-hour car ride to the airport, to the 3-hour flight, and then to the 8-day stay??

I am staying with my parents so we'll have wipes, diapers, toys, etc already there when we get there!

Thanks! I get so stressed and want to make sure I don't forget anything! Any helpful tips for the airport/plane would be great too! We went last year twice when my son was 6 and 9 months, but he's just so much older now! I also forgot to save the list from last year, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• head to target and/or the dollar store. (target = the buck section) get whatever u can that's age appropriate that can be entertaining

consider buying or renting or borrowing a portable DVD player if u dont already have one

everything your son is attracted to but has never been allowed to play with should be available to him to fiddle with and keep occupied. keys, camera, cell phone, maybe even bring a remote control

bring favorite snacks of course but try a few fun/.new things or some unexpected treats like watermelon perhaps.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• portable dvd player like the last post said...car seat for the car ride lol...if you have an umbrella or even a full size stroller, take it to the airport and check it at the plane right before you step on that way it's easier for you to get through the airport...pack snacks for you're little one..this is a must..and some toys...double up on baby clothes, have at least one change for each day..same for you and hubby or SO..umm, that's all i can think of right now.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• oh... bubbles. lots and freaking lots of bubbles.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• esp a gum or sucker for the change in altittude
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't think you can take snacks past security anymore but I may be wrong. Small cars, a few legos, collect Mc Donalds toys. finger puppets, small stuffed animal. (beanie baby) paper and crayons. Please, please, please take your own water.
    Anonymous