Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Iam way late.

I have no idea what I am suppose to do. I can't test for some reason my hcg levels take almost two week to get where they should be. I am scared cause I went to the dentist and they did x-rays. Is that going to affect the baby? I will keep it regardless but I am nervous that it may harm it. I am also on vit D is that going to harm it?> Need answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your ob
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• call your ob, the dentist should've shielded your pelvic area.
    Anonymous

• Vit D will do no harm. The X-rays...standard shielding should have covered you just fine. RELAX. If you are pregnant, then things are what they are and worry will do nothing but turn your hair gray.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You're probably fine. I wouldn't worry too much. If you're late, take a pregnancy test. If it comes out negative, Patient First can give you a blood test.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 1:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Unless your dentist has ancient x-ray equipment, I wouldn't be too worried. The newer equipment has very low radiation, and a great directional focus.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 2:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The newest xray equipment is fine when you are pregnant, don't worry too much!
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 5:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• That is wonderful!! Hubby is thinking that it would split the egg and we would have twins!! LOL He is always looking on the bright side of things.
    Anonymous