Are these signs?

I had my period the end of march so im not due for another 10-11 days..but this past week ive been so exhausted, sleeping all night, taking 1-2 naps a day and still going to bed early..ive been nausas on and off threwout the day, my boobs feel different but they dont hurt all that much..ive wanted ice cream for every meal but now im not hungry because i feel sick especially at the sight of food..ive also had to pee more often on and off..
I in no way thought i could be pregnant until today so its not my mind playing tricks on me..with my first i got symptoms very early and then got a faint positive a week before my missed period so it could be possible..the thing is all i remember with my first is my boobs started hurting 2 weeks before my period was due and that is why i tested a week later..so could I be having these symptoms this early and be pregnant?
i will be taking a test within the next week so no need to tell me to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sure they could be, or they could be mind games
    only time will tell
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010