i need help with extra $$$ plz help

hi i'm a SAHM of a 19month old and im due with baby #2 on may 2nd. i now have the internet at my home and i'm looking to make alittle extra cash on the side... to help my BF out. i dont like those survey things it seems like they take forever and you still dont get anywhere with sign up gimmick after sign up gimmick! what are you guys whom work from home doing. has anyone heard of this website where you get sent free baby products and you get to keep them for filling out a product questionaire about it... i seen it on rachel ray a while ago but i've forgotten it by now, that seems interesting no cash flow but cool products are just as well seeing with two kids i'm sure they'll be put to use. well if anyone has anything i'd love to hear what you are doing. thanks

katitim

Asked by katitim at 1:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• well i am a rep online for a fitness company and after i had two people under me the company started sending me customers.. i dont have to buy anything but i do have a membership online with them and i paid to start the website.. .. i also have a job with chacha and kgb and between those two i bring in about 300 a month.. i also just started doing voice transcriptions also.. i maybe work 4 hours a day..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I do things here and there to earn extra cash but my main leg is Ameriplan. What I do is help people save money or help them make money.  What I love about Ameriplan is that I can help anybody because there are so many people without health insurance or lacking dental/vision, etc..  The discount plans we offer are very affordable and have saved our 2 million members $1 BILLION in the past 12 years.  Feel free to PM me with any questions you have if you're interested, I'll be happy to answer them for you!

Ashleigh Towers
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh

atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Girl, there is always eBay.  I make the most money there.

Otherwise,  you can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I am an Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon and am loving it. It is a direct selling company that sells candles, candle care products, bath and body products, and green home cleaning products. It is only $20 to start up and there are many opportunities to earn free products. If you want any more info feel free to pm me.

Melissa Gilbert
    www.mygc.com/mgilbert
    mag417

Answer by mag417 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Instant CASH!!!!

BOOK A GOLD PARTY, GET 10% OF ALL GOLD REVENUE YOUR GUESTS BRING!! MOST PARTIES AVERAGE $5000,THAT MEANS YOU GET $500!

CLICK THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• JUST HAVE YOUR FRIENDS,FAMILY,NEIGHBIRS,COWORKERS ETC.. BRING THIER OLD UNWANTED GOLD,WE WILL PAY THEM TOP DOLLA FOR IT AND PAY YOU FOR HOSTING!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents This is how I make money from home to help my hubby pay bills. I LOVE it!!! I've made great money with a great company. I'm happy to help with any questions or details. As for free baby stuff...just go to huggies.com, similac.com, enfamil.com...and any other baby place you can think of. Just fill out the info...and they'll send you samples, diaper bags, diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other free stuff.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• 19? Shouldn't you be studying for finals and getting ready to backpack through Europe with your buddies?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• college is a rip off.
    Anonymous

• I do a few things, but PrePaid Legal is my main income source ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a AAA+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunties.

If you want more info about PPL just message me.
    Good luck with whatever you choose, just be careful because there are a LOT of scams out there. I know this from personal experience.
    www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 6:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010