How is a husband mistreated?

I was reading the post about Kate Grosslin and how she was a bitch for abusing her husband Jon. I didn't watch the series. What did she do on TV to her dh to make him fleet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes kate was bitchy at times but wat mother with 8 kids wouldnt be? ! and hello she didnt make him fleet john said before in the last couple of episodes repeatedly im just thirty im just thirty..he didnt want to be a husband nor father he wanted ot sleep with barely legal girls..and screw anything with a pulse,,,theyre marriage wasn't that great but if they woudlve workedo n it im sure they couldve gone somewhere he just wanted to give up and live his own life! not yelling at u btw =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• you have to see it to understand
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• She was very condesending. She talked down to him, and wouldn't include him in decisions. His opinions were worthless to her. It was and is a very sad situation.
    Women can be just as abusive to men, as men are to women.
    Anonymous

• it takes two to make a marriage work, he didn't sink the relationship alone
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• She constantly belittled him, and verbally chopped off his manhood. He took it though, and said, "Thank you Ma'am, may I have some more!?" She's awful.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• They are both assholes. Don't believe everything you read.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I never saw their episodes but now that I see her she seems to have became a better person she was just going through stuff.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• If Jon had been more of a man and less of her 9th child perhaps he would have been treated with more respect. How he handled things after the fact is appalling. I can't even stand the sight of him. Yes, Kate can be bitchy, big deal, at least she's an adult.
    Anonymous

• I think they're both jerks. For Kate's part, she just beat him down constantly with her words. I keep hearing about how stressed out she must have been with 8 kids, but he had 8 kids too and on top of the stress of parenting that many kids he was also constantly being yelled at and ridiculed on national television by his wife. Instead of being a partner, she was a warden. She always had to make sure that no matter what he did he was doing it wrong.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• she talked down to him... but he wasnt (isnt ) smart and that had to get annoying ... he also was a man who wouldnt stand up for himself.. and anyone who behaves like a doormat is going to get stomped sometimes. i dont think she was abusive because he didnt seem to care what she said. He could have always stood up for himself... isnt that always the case.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010