Why do I feel a little tingly on my right wrist then to my forearm?

I can kind of see if it were my left my heart is left side or does it really matter and what can I do for now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Health

• honestly, you could have slept funny. the tingly feeling suggests something is going on with your nerves, this is why the posters suggested carpal tunnel. a misalignment in the neck can cause this. often times a misalignment will correct itself. seek help if this continues to happen...but otherwise don't worry! you could look up ergonomics or proper desk posture just to be safe!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It sounds like it might be carpal tunnel. It can present as numbness in the wrist and fingers, often at night while you are sleeping or trying to sleep. Call your doctor, they'll check to make sure everything else is okay and refer you to a neurologist for testing. Then they'll fit you for a wrist brace to use when it acts up.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Pinched nerve or starting with carpal tunnel. Not a big deal, get it checked now tho before it does get bad....Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• even carpal tunnel originates in the neck. see a chiropractor. sleep on your back or side, use proper posture at the computer, in the car, at a desk...
    does this happen often, does it come and go?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• OP here It just started today I feel better now but still what could it be? Thanks Ladies
    Anonymous