Can someome please.....

provide me with the name & the person who wrote that book about the 3 day potty training. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had no idea there was a book. I potty trained in 3 days with all 3 of my kids. I waited until they were really ready. They all had turned 3. Then I took their diapers away completely. We made a huge deal out of the big boy undies. The first day I took them to the potty every 1/2 hour. By the end of the day they start to get it. The next day every hour or so, but they know by now. The 3rd day they were trained. I kept the diapers at night. They really were trained completely in 3 days. Good luck! Be positive and m&ms never hurt anything! I would wait until you have 3 days to stay home and devote to this.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:17 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't know... Did you try Google?
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 2:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Lora Jensen- 3 day potty training (or something like that)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I never read tha book or heard of it until recently. I just waited until my son showed all the signs, then, I stayed home and devoted all my time and energy to potty training. We went nohere and did nothing. I took away diapers and went straight to underwear. I took him every 15 minutes and had him sit the first half of the first day, then, bumped it up to 30 minutes..etc. By the 3rd day honestly, he pretty much had it down. There were a couple accidents during the day and some at night, but, really not bad at all. By the week, he was full undies even out of the house and no accidents day or night. Well, when he was tired at night or drank too late...he might pee the bed, but, really not alot.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Oh yeah, my son was 2.5...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I do recommend waiting until later, like 3 or 3.5. It is much easier and faster, it keeps frustration to a minimum.
    Anonymous

• Potty Train in Three Days (Paperback) ~ Lois Kleint
    Amazon.com
    Inkie1980

Answer by Inkie1980 at 7:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2010