Is there anyone that does scentsy and does it all on line?

I was wondering if you do as well selling scentsy all online and through the catalogs, without having parties. I am thinking about doing it but would like to do it all online and through catalog orders.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know about sentsy, but my friend does pampered chef all online. Just opens up a 'online party' and it goes from one day to the next and if anyone wants to to actual shows she can say yes or no when she has time.
    Anonymous

• Im not a party person, but since Gold Parties came out, its real easy to think about instant cash!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I sell Scentsy all day every day. I am a stay at home mom...and this is how I help my hubby pay the bills. I have only done 1 party, and I've made money every month. Happy to help with questions or details. Just let me know. I also offer incentives for signing up.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• one of my friends has a page on FB too and they got tons of fans!.. goodluck.. hate to be one of the people but if you decide not to i could recommend Beachbody. i am a rep and just sell online i dont have to call anyone or anything..i get free customers from the infomercials.. its great
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I don't see how you can sell without going out and selling.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I used to sell Avon completely online but dropped it because I found something better. If I had my own home, I'd definitely consider Scentsy as I love great smelling products to decorate my home with. And there are plenty of ways to sell online rather than going out and doing parties, you just need to know what you're doing.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I know many Scentsy reps. I don't think any of them sell completely online. If someone says the do it all all online for any company, I think they are not earning much money. Just my opinion.
    yvonne515

Answer by yvonne515 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I can't imagine just doing it online because so many people have not heard of Scentsy. And it's not like you have to be all big business to sell it either! I'll let people borrow a warmer for a few hours and they're hooked! I love doing the parties and cannot start doing basket parties as well. :)
    calienteyfria

Answer by calienteyfria at 8:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010