trailer park question

I live in a trailer park with my mom and brother every other month they are adding new rules and they are sooo crazy they just sent another letter saying you can only have 2 cars per house now and not allowed any more then two cars at your house at a time (so i guess you cant have company) and they said there is No toys at ALL alowed in your yard no bikes, no grills, and the list goes on they said they are not allowed in your yard or on your porch i am going crazy what do i do with my car??? can they really make up new stuff every month??? we pay 215 lot rent just for the lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never lived in one o those places, but just from driving by them I would say they are doing a great job with those rules. I have seen multiple cars, toys, grills, junk all over. If I were you I would be happy about it..

Anonymous