Trailer park question

I live in a trailer park with my mom and brother every other month they are adding new rules and they are sooo crazy they just sent another letter saying you can only have 2 cars per house now and not allowed any more then two cars at your house at a time (so i guess you cant have company) and they said there is No toys at ALL alowed in your yard no bikes, no grills, and the list goes on they said they are not allowed in your yard or on your porch i am going crazy what do i do with my car??? can they really make up new stuff every month??? we pay 215 lot rent just for the lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i would look at your contract and see if they can make changes like this.
    Anonymous

• I live in a park just like yours and I refer to the owner as "The Trailer Park Nazi". You can't breath wrong and she will be putting a note on your door. There was a note recently about rules for the kids and I can't even have my dog on the porch tied up even if I am right there. She also discriminates against anyone but whites....uh, yeah, hence the nickname. Everyone else calls her "The Warden".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• For cheap rent like that I would abide to the changes or else you'd b paying way more out here GL Besides they are probably doing this to keep it from looking cluttered.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• we used to live in a trailer park and the rules started getting nutso.
    we moved out.
    when they asked why we were moving (we were one of the few families that paid the rent in full and on time), I told the manager it's because I can't have a clothesline. she gave me a weird look. I told her there was no rule that was going to keep a trailer park from looking like anything but a friggin' trailer park. It's not an upscale subdivision and it never will be, no matter how many rules are in place.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2010