okay so im almost 2 months late and rly confused test said no but..... advice.. no mean answers please.. :)

okay so idk weather i should put all the history here or nt..
but umm long story short...
summer 05 i was raped i was 14..
when i found out i was pregnant i was scared to tell my family, i never told them he raped me. when i told him he beat me, when i told my family they told me im not keeping a rape baby.. i was 14 i didn't know what abortion was i did what i was told..

from then i took all kinds of birth control til October 06 i started taking the depo shot i had it for 9 months June 07 i quit taking it. i had no sign of a period for a year and a half.. so i starting using the patches i took them from November 09 til April 09 i stopped because my period was coming regularly..

It came regularly til i started TTC with my current boyfriend in August, it still came but it got lighter. December 2010 i missed my period for about 2 and a half months the home pregnancy tests all said no. ---continued in comment form

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If they did a urine test and it came back negative you probably aren't pregnant. But urine tests aren't always accurate especially if it is really early, they can do a blood test that is 100%. I had one and it cost $10 at the women's clinic I went to.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• you should make an appointment with your gyno and tell him what is going on. you may need to have blood testing done to see if you are prego and if not he can do more tests to see what is wrong.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I agree that you need to make a gyno appointment and go thru your history with them- they can find out what's going on now and treat you if you are pregnant or help you get things back on track so that it's easier for you to get pregnant. Good luck- it sounds like you have been thru a lot.

I know it's none of my business and not what you asked, but are you sure you are your boyfriend are ready for parenthood? I only ask because I am 30 and it is a lot for me to handle on some days, the more prepared you are the more enjoyable it is. I hope you have already thought things thru, but the mother in me just had to ask. Best of luck to you- I hope everything works out for the best.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• continue --- then one day when i was working [i waitress] i got horrible craps and i ran to the bathroom to find a disgusting amount of blood and clumps. could that have been a miscarriage?

okay so today [April 15th 2010] im 5 days away from being late 2 months..
    Febuary 20 i had a preiod it only lasted 3 days the 1st day was Normal, the second day was lighter, and the 3rd day it was even lighter then gone.......
    im moody, emotional, and lastnight my stomach hurt so bad i could barley sleep i kept waking up wanting to vomit.
    i dont think i pee anymore then usual though, my friends say i do though...
    I went to planned parenthood today payed 10$ for them to give me the same test you can buy at the dollar store.. they didnt wait 3 min and then said it was negative and i should get on birth control... really nice huh?

also i thought you weren't supposed to touch the inside of the pee cup she handed it to me with her finger in it
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• You need to get a blood test. It does sound like you miscarried before and it DOES sound like you are pregnant now. But only a blood test will tell you for sure.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• okay i live in Hammond Indiana and i do not have insurance, where could i get a blood test done for a good price?
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 5:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I was on the depo for 9 months total... took me about a year to get it back and i ended up miscarrying, but i bled for a month and a half before i went and saw my ob. stupid i know. but i have been TTC for like 10 months now and no luck. also my periods were really short the last two months... go figure. well hopefully you are pregnant :) and good luck if not!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Hmmmm well My sister in law said she doesn't show up on her home pregnancy tests until she is exactly 8 weeks along...so maybe just give it some time...??? But if you go too much longer, check in with your gyno. I have heard sometimes that abortions can jack up things inside, and could be the cause of what sounds like a previous miscarriage. Good luck Lady!
    pistachio479

Answer by pistachio479 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2010