ok is it normal to bleed for a week? (period question and more...HELP HELP HELP)

i just want to know if anyone has ever had aperiod that lasted a week! it is happening to me and i never had this issue before so i am kinda freaking out. i dont have insurance as of right now. but i want to know if it is normal or not. ok here it goes i been having realy weird period like bleed this last 2 months, ok i had a period on feb 27 -march7th (weird long period) then i had one march 23rd and it ended the 26th(its normal for me to bleed 3days) but i started bleeding april8th and it stoppedWED morning but then i started bleeding again that night it was brown looking but now its bright red its not heavy enought to use a pad or anything right now but i did have to use some in the beginging...i am so confused..i did start birthcontrol but was having weird bleeding before that and at planned parent hood they werent any help at all..i took pregancy test and all neg..(my kids i was 4-5th when the test came out pos.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• PS. i did get checked at pph but they said everything was fine, i was having weird period and sickness before i got on the pill and when i was half way through them is when all this started again..please help thanks
    Anonymous

• It takes up to 3 months for you to regulate out when you go on the pill or switch bc methods. As long as you aren't feeling excessively tired, you should be fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I used to bleed for ten days, I was so happy when it went down to 7 days. I would be in heaven if it was only 3 days
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2010