Do you wear makeup?

I only put makeup on if we are going out and not very much of it. DH calls it fakeup and does not like it!

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only wear loose powder, a little eyeliner, and brown mascara. Occasionally I will apply a lipstick (the kind that you put on and it lasts 8 hours cause I hate to reapply it)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yeah...usually only when we're going out..i rarely ever wear it when im home..my dd doesnt care at 22 months what i look like lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I wear it everyday. I am WAY to pale and tired looking without it. And very plain...I have no coloring in any part of my face. LOL And..I am manless, I need to hook a man, not scare him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Most of the time, the only thing I wear is lipstick only because my lips get really dry, but only do the whole makeup thing when I am going out somewhere.

Answer by older at 2:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yep,moisturizer,pressed powder,and mascara everyday unless I'm sick
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yes, my husband says i look fine without make up too but doesnt mind it at all
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Nope
    Anonymous

• me and my bf were just talkin about this. i only wear it when i'm goin out sometimes. i usually wear mascara but not every day. im not tryn to get wrinkles too early!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 2:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i wear makeup everyday, unless im sick.... but without it i look like im sick!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• yeah, i've recently started wearing it when we went to my nephew's wedding, and when going outside the house. i like to wear the basic stuff, foudation, mascara, eyeliner, i prefer lipgloss to lipstick though, it's just my style i guess. the only time i'll be wearing makeup to the 9's is for the reception, gotta look my best!! lol
    Kynnaboo9

Answer by Kynnaboo9 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2010